Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm back, May Currently

 
 
Well I am back everyone. I haven't been posting on my blog for almost 2 years. It has been an overwhelming 2 years full of purging unneeded people and things.
 
Update: I am loving 4th grade and this year I was able to teach some of my precious students I had in second grade two years ago. Whoopi!! Below is a picture of my classroom from the beginning of the year. 
 
 
 


So in honor of being back and teaching 4th grade I am participating in Mrs. Farley from http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/ May Currently


I would like to dedicate my surprise to Lisa at Fourth & Ten because she is holding a TpT Sale and Teachers Pay Teachers is my go to site next to Pinterest. Check out her blog.
http://www.fourthnten.com/

You can also visit her TpT store:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Fourth-And-Ten

Hope you enjoy my new posts coming soon. P.S. summer is almost here.

Tiffany

5 comments:

  1. I am currently a 4th grade teacher just getting back into blogging! I loved getting to read your post. Good luck finding out your placement, I feel your anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. I hope you find out your placement soon as well. Happy Blogging!

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your post! Love your blog! I am going to check out the blogger you gave a shout out to in your surprise box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was searching for new bloggers because I am a teacher who is moving from 2nd grade to 4th grade next year. It sounds like you were in that same boat 2 years ago. I am a little nervous about 4th grade. I have taught 1st and 2nd grade for 15 years. What advice could you give me about moving up? What should I expect that first week of school? I told my husband that he is going to have to tutor me with learning the math strategies because everything has changed so much.
    I'm glad you are back to blogging. I blog also but not very consistently. I don't ever seen to have the time that all these other bloggers do plus I am not in it to sell a product. That probably makes a difference. Anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated for this new 4th grade teacher.
    Tammy

    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete